Welcome to Episode 005 of The RPG After Years! The Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo dropped on us out of nowhere, so we decided to play it and give our impressions!
- What have the boys been playing? Scott has been showing some great Switch games to his friends, including Zelda and Mario. He’s also trying to clean up the backlog He even beat a game! Rich has a big announcement regarding the Golden Years.
- The Patreon is still going strong. You can get early access to episodes, ad-free episodes, lots of bonus episodes, live recording access, and access to the video version of the show; amongst many other benefits! patreon.com/rpgafteryears
- News: There’s been a new Pokemon announced: Zarude! Also, the top 10 Pokemon of all time have been decided!
- News: The Final Fantasy III Remake got a major update? Wait, what?
- News: Baldur’s Gate 3 announced!
- RPG releases: We go over all the recent and upcoming RPG releases!
- The main discussion! The Final Fantasy VII Remake demo is officially out! What did we think of? How did it play? How did it look? What did we think of the gameplay and combat? How were the characters and their voice acting? Based on this, where do we think the Final Fantasy VII Remake is going?
- Our charity event, the Final Fantasy VII Materia Lockdown, is back!, and it’s LIVE NOW!! It’s in progress, so join while oyu still can! materialockdown.com
Please support the show at patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! discord.gg/3WPBgur
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
We Can Make This Work Probably Network:This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste!
Album art is by Mrs. Dizzy. Find her on Twitter @mrs_dizzys_art.
Don’t forget: $5 and above patrons get access to an exclusive podcast RSS feed that allows the ad-free version of the show and all other bonus content to be delivered straight to your favorite podcast app!