Welcome to Episode 007 of The RPG After Years! This week, we complete our review of Netflix’s The Witcher TV series! This time we cover Episodes 5-8! It’s our very first review of something that’s not a video game!!
- What have the boys been playing? Rich: a little bit of Grandia 2, but also Pillars of Dust. Jay has been focusing on the Tales of games, but is joining Rich for Pillars of Dust. Scott and Corey have been playing lots of video games, including Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Crash Bandicoot, and Grandia!
- The Patreon is still going strong. You can get early access to episodes, ad-free episodes, lots of bonus episodes, live recording access, and access to the video version of the show; amongst many other benefits! patreon.com/rpgafteryears
- The Final Fantasy VII Materia Lockdown is live! Someone even wrote an article about it! https://myboxeduniverse.wordpress.com/events/ff7-materia-lockdown/
- Rich and Jay have been in touch with indie developer Retreaux Games to obtain a copy of their upcoming RPG “Pillars of Dust”. They will be reviewing the game next week, and interviewing the developers!
- News: CD Projekt Red will be developing the next Witcher game after the release of Cyberpunk 2077. But it’s not Witcher 4!? We discuss.
- News: E3 2020 is cancelled. We lament that and wonder what it means for E3 and the video game industry as a whole.
- News: Bill has FINALLY purchased a Nintendo Switch! The world really is ending.
- RPG releases: We go over all the recent and upcoming RPG releases!
- The main discussion! Netflix’s The Witcher TV series Review! We analyze the second half of the series with Episodes 5-8, and then discuss the show as a whole.
Please support the show at patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! discord.gg/3WPBgur
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
We Can Make This Work Probably Network: This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste! ProbablyWork.com,Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Album art is by Mrs. Dizzy. Find her on Twitter @mrs_dizzys_art.
Don’t forget: $5 and above patrons get access to an exclusive podcast RSS feed that allows the ad-free version of the show and all other bonus content to be delivered straight to your favorite podcast app!
This episode is sponsored by
· Lore Party: A Video Game Podcast: Lore Party: A Video Game Podcast is a podcast for the avid video gamer. https://open.spotify.com/show/0AeW5HqSJ770pWu8R7Eg3v?si=4ODfuQJ2SxOLyca_1XWxWQ
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app