Welcome to Episode 017 of The RPG After Years! This week, we review Part 1 of Alundra where we cover the development and history of this very underrated game. Plus its another one that broke Rich which is always fun 🙂
- The We Can Make This Work (Probably) podcast network is hosting a game jam! Find out more here!
- The Patreon is still going strong. You can get early access to episodes, ad-free episodes, lots of bonus episodes, live recording access, and access to the video version of the show; amongst many other benefits! patreon.com/rpgafteryears
- The main discussion! Alundra Review Part 1. We cover the development and history of this very challenging PS1 title.
- Our charity event, the Final Fantasy VII Materia Lockdown, is back and running NOW! Get your materia locked doown! materialockdown.com
Please support the show at patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! discord.gg/3WPBgur
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
We Can Make This Work Probably Network: This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste! ProbablyWork.com,Twitter, Facebook, Instagram @ProbablyWorkEmail: ProbablyWorkPod@gmail.com
Album art is by Mrs. Dizzy. Find her on Instagram here.
Alundra Rap/Death Metal Music by Zoltan here: https://youtu.be/wb0Kgc05gK4
Don’t forget: $2 and above patrons get access to an exclusive podcast RSS feed that allows the ad-free version of the show and all other bonus content to be delivered straight to your favorite podcast app!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app