Welcome to Episode 036 of The RPG After Years, your weekly show covering all things RPGs from the past, present, and future! This week, Scott and Corey continue their review of Persona 5 Royal. Take your time.
- It’s a review, so no catch-up or news segments.
- The Patreon is still going strong. You can get early access to episodes, ad-free episodes, lots of bonus episodes, live recording access, and access to the video version of the show; amongst many other benefits! https://patreon.com/rpgafteryears
- The RPG After Years is hosting an RPG Club! Think of it like a book club, but for RPGs. Voting is going on right now and the next game will be decided on Sunday, October 11th!
- It’s time to talk Persona 5 gameplay! First up: the real world gameplay. What did we think about the confidantes and the smorgasbord of activities Joker can get up to in Tokyo?
- Then we discuss Persona 5’s Velvet Room mechanic. Was the Persona customization system cool or just tedious?
- Next is the dungeon explorations: from the various palaces to Mementos, we have opinions!
- Unfortunately, we had to split this episode up due to the length. Next week, we’ll discuss the combat, the Persona 5 ROYAL additions, and our final rankings!
Please support the show at https://patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! https://discord.gg/3WPBgur
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
Check out our merch store at https://www.redbubble.com/people/RPGAfterYears/explore
We Can Make This Work Probably Network:
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste! ProbablyWork.com
Album art is by Mrs. Dizzy. Find her on Instagram @mrs_dizzys_destiny
Don’t forget: Patrons get access to an exclusive podcast RSS feed that allows the ad-free version of the show and all other bonus content to be delivered straight to your favorite podcast app!