Welcome to Episode 037 of The RPG After Years, your weekly show covering all things RPGs from the past, present, and future! This week, Scott and Corey complete their review of Persona 5 Royal. We out here reforming society!
- It’s a review, so no catch-up or news segments.
- The Patreon is still going strong. You can get early access to episodes, ad-free episodes, lots of bonus episodes, live recording access, and access to the video version of the show; amongst many other benefits! https://patreon.com/rpgafteryears
- The RPG After Years is hosting an RPG Club! Think of it like a book club, but for RPGs. The next game will have been decided by the time this episode airs to the public! We will kick things off on October 25th!
- It’s time to talk more Persona 5 gameplay! First up: the battle system! What did Corey think? From showdowns, to baton passes, to all-out attacks, we’re going deep on this baby.
- Persona 5 Royal added a surprising amount of content! Scott reveals all and why Royal really is the new ultimate version of the game.
- Finally, our rankings! Scott and Corey have varying opinions, but in the end, only Corey’s counts. Is this thing overrated or did it live up to the hype?
- Next week, we will be beginning our Wild Arms review!
Please support the show at https://patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! https://discord.gg/3WPBgur
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
Check out our merch store at https://www.redbubble.com/people/RPGAfterYears/explore
We Can Make This Work Probably Network:
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
Album art is by Mrs. Dizzy. Find her on Instagram @mrs_dizzys_destiny
Don’t forget: Patrons get access to an exclusive podcast RSS feed that allows the ad-free version of the show and all other bonus content to be delivered straight to your favorite podcast app!