Welcome to Episode 038 of The RPG After Years, your weekly show covering all things RPGs from the past, present, and future! This week, Scott Bill and Jay kick of the Wild Arms review starting with the development and story of this PS classic RPG!
- It’s a review, so no catch-up or news segments.
- The Patreon is still going strong. You can get early access to episodes, ad-free episodes, lots of bonus episodes, live recording access, and access to the video version of the show; amongst many other benefits! https://patreon.com/rpgafteryears
- The RPG After Years is hosting an RPG Club! Think of it like a book club, but for RPGs. The next game is Neir Automata and starts now!
- It’s time to talk deployment and discuss the story of Wild Arms
- Next week, we will be our Wild Arms review part 2 talking gameplay and our final rankings!!
Please support the show at https://patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! https://discord.gg/3WPBgur
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
Check out our merch store at https://www.redbubble.com/people/RPGAfterYears/explore
We Can Make This Work Probably Network: This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste!
Master list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13CgtJfptz1S3Da2HUsJDK86SfAIPMGA-Rmi4YZUpTGw/edit?usp=sharing
Album art is by Mrs. Dizzy. Find her on Instagram @mrs_dizzys_destiny
Don’t forget: Patrons get access to an exclusive podcast RSS feed that allows the ad-free version of the show and all other bonus content to be delivered straight to your favorite podcast app!