Welcome to Episode 039 of The RPG After Years, your weekly show covering all things RPGs from the past, present, and future! This week, Scott, Bill, Jay and special guest Punch Drunk Dave wrap up the second part of the RPGAY Wild Arms review talking gameplay and ranking this PS classic(ish) RPG!
- It’s a review, so no catch-up or news segments.
- The Patreon is still going strong. You can get early access to episodes, ad-free episodes, lots of bonus episodes, live recording access, and access to the video version of the show; amongst many other benefits! https://patreon.com/rpgafteryears
- The RPG After Years is hosting an RPG Club! Think of it like a book club, but for RPGs. The next game is Neir Automata and you need to get to the flooded city recon mission buy Sunday 8th November!
- It’s time to talk gameplay, rankings and find out a bit about our good friend Dave!
- Next week, Scott will be mansplaining the Zelda timeline to Jay and Rich so prepare to be lectured!
Please support the show at https://patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! https://discord.gg/3WPBgur
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
Check out our merch store at https://www.redbubble.com/people/RPGAfterYears/explore
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
ProbablyWork.com, it’s the place for those with questionable taste!
Album art is by Mrs. Dizzy. Find her on Instagram @mrs_dizzys_destiny
Don’t forget: Patrons get access to an exclusive podcast RSS feed that allows the ad-free version of the show and all other bonus content to be delivered straight to your favorite podcast app!