Welcome to Episode 095 of The RPG After Years! This week, Scott and Rich do a big catch up on what they have been up to over the last few weeks. Also, the guys talk about all the big news stories out from the past few weeks and go over some sales figures from a few big titles.
- The RPG After Years is hosting an RPG Club! It’s like a book club, but with RPGs, and we hope all of you play along! The current game is Chrono Trigger, and the current checkpoint is to reach an area called The End of Time by Sunday, January 23rd!
- Catch-up: What have the boys been playing? Rich has been making a lot of progress in Tales of Vesperia, while Scott has started many things, including community play-alongs of Terranigma and Final Fantasy 3! He’s beaten a few games in the interim too…
- In the news: Team Asano (the studio behind Octopath Traveler and Triangle Strategy) has teased a bunch of surprises for 2022!
- News: Yoshida has revealed a lot of details regarding Final Fantasy XIV and its ongoing sever issues and queue times.
- News: Nihon Falcom hope to speed up localization times for its Trails series games!
- News: Chocobo GP info dump!
- News: Sony has shown off the PlayStation VR2. And a new Horizon game will be a launch title!
- Next week: we’ll be holding the first Chrono Trigger RPG Club!
Please support the show at patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! discord.gg/3WPBgur
Watch the show live on Twitch! We typically stream the main episodes at 9am EST on Sundays. Keep an eye out on Twitter and Discord for extra bonus recordings or time changes. It’s all at twitch.tv/rpgafteryears You can also find Scott on Twitch over at twitch.tv/the_scott_spot!
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
Check out our merch store at https://www.redbubble.com/people/RPGAfterYears/explore
We Can Make This Work Probably Network: This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste! ProbablyWork.com,Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Album art by Dizzy Designs: designsbydizzy.com