Welcome to Episode 113 of The RPG After Years! This week, Scott and Rich discuss all the latest goings-on with. Square Enix, including the fact that Final Fantasy XVI is apparently almost done!
- The RPG After Years is hosting an RPG Club! It’s like a book club, but with RPGs, and we hope all of you play along! The current game is Final Fantasy XIII, and the current checkpoint is to complete Chapter 5 by Sunday, May 29th!
- Catch-up: What have the boys been playing? Rich beat Xenoblade Chronicles! Scott laments the difficulty of Bravely Default II, but at least he beat It Takes Two and Radical Dreamers.
- In the News: Yoshi-P has announced that Final Fantasy XVI is in he final stages of development, and that a trailer is imminent.
- News: We’re getting Final Fantasy VII news next month for the 25th anniversary!
- News: Square Enix has sold most of its wester studios and IPs, including Tomb Raider. What does this mean for Square and the wider industry?
- News: Sony has announced the initial games available on its new PlayStation Plus tiered service. There aren’t too many RPGs…
- News: Square is selling a beautiful Final Fantasy VI Terra statue for HOW MUCH?!
Please support the show at patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! discord.gg/3WPBgur
Watch the show live on Twitch! We typically stream the main episodes at 9am EST on Sundays. Keep an eye out on Twitter and Discord for extra bonus recordings or time changes. It’s all at twitch.tv/rpgafteryears You can also find Scott on Twitch over at twitch.tv/the_scott_spot!
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
Personal Twitters: Rich: @Hailblue1569, Scott: @TheScottSpot, Jay: @jaydhizzle, Bill: @Metunnica, Corey: @VFLCorey
Check out our merch store at https://www.redbubble.com/people/RPGAfterYears/explore
We Can Make This Work Probably Network: This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste! ProbablyWork.com,Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Master list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13CgtJfptz1S3Da2HUsJDK86SfAIPMGA-Rmi4YZUpTGw/edit?usp=sharing
Album art by Dizzy Designs: designsbydizzy.com