Welcome to Episode 133 of The RPG After Years! This week, Scott and Rich round up the RPG news: we’re talking Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, Final Fantasy 16, Square Enix financials, and worst of all, Symbiogenesis!
- The RPG After Years is hosting an RPG Club! It’s like a book club, but with RPGs, and we hope all of you play along! The current game is Phantasy Star IV, and the current checkpoint is to FINISH the game by Sunday, November 20th!
- Scott and Rich discuss the plans for their end of their tenure as co-hosts on the RPG After Years. Their final episode will be released on Thursday, December 8th! The show will then enter a brief hiatus, with plans for Bill to relaunch the show in January!
- In the news: Lots of Final Fantasy XVI stuff! A release date is imminent and the game will be PS5 exclusive for six months; also, Yoshi-P has a diversity-related PR flop!
- News: Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are out imminently, but more importantly, Ash Ketchum has become the WORLD CHAMPION after 25 years!
- News: Square Enix reveals that Symbiogenesis is a “collectible NFT art experience”. Not Parasite Eve. Hope and joy are dead, and Square killed them.
Please support the show at patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! discord.gg/3WPBgur
Watch the show live on Twitch! We typically stream the main episodes at 9am EST on Sundays. Keep an eye out on Twitter and Discord for extra bonus recordings or time changes. It’s all at twitch.tv/rpgafteryears You can also find Scott on Twitch over at twitch.tv/the_scott_spot!
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
Check out our merch store at https://www.redbubble.com/people/RPGAfterYears/explore
We Can Make This Work Probably Network: This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste! ProbablyWork.com,Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Album art by Dizzy Designs: designsbydizzy.com