Episode 26 and 3/4?! – Epik Fails of History is finally back after a long absence! (see previous mini-episode: “Murphy’s Law and Dis-Order”) Erik Slader and Justin Ache team up once again as Season 3 continues, picking up where we left off with the Bracket of Fails! Also on this mini-episode – a 2022 Current Events Recap: the latest on former President Trump’s numerous criminal investigations (long heavy sigh), a new King of England, and the valiant resistance led by Zelenskyy against Putin’s Russian forces in Ukraine…
The Bracket of Fails – Round 1 Results:
- Brutus vs Benedict Arnold
- J. Bruce Ismay vs Gavrilo Princip
- Louis XVI (France) vs Cleopatra VII (Egypt)
- Emperor Nero vs Caligula
- Erik Bloodaxe (the Viking) vs Stede Bonnet (The Gentleman Pirate)
- Xerxes vs Ramses II
Up Next on the Bracket of Fails:
- King John vs Henry VIII
- President Franklin Pierce vs President Andrew Johnson
Epic Win of the Week: Doris Miller – Naval Hero of Pearl Harbor (WWII)
Music Clips: The Ukrainian National Anthem
Next Episode: The Mongol Invasion(s) of Japan!
In the meantime, check out some of my other podcasts:
- Podcasters Assemble (Movie Hype / Re-watch podcast)
- The Super Switch Club! (Retro Video Games)
- 2 Young 4 This Trek: A Star Trek Podcast
- Comic Zombie
Follow / Message Me on Social Media:
Twitter: @ErikSlader @EpikFailsdotcom
Instagram: @ErikSlader @EpikFailsOfHistory
You can also support me here: BuyMeACoffee.com/EpikFails!
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!