Welcome to Episode 101 of The RPG After Years! This week, Scott and Rich talk about the new Pokemon Game, slow news and the almost last checkpoint for the RPG Club.
- The RPG After Years is hosting an RPG Club! It’s like a book club, but with RPGs, and we hope all of you play along! The current game is Chrono Trigger, and the current checkpoint is to use the Time Egg/Crono Doll by Sunday, March 6th!
- Teatime with Bill: Recaps what he thought about the next RPG Club Checkpoint
- Catch-up: What have the boys been playing? Scott beat no games this time but did play a few games. Rich has been playing the Triangle Game
- In the News: Slower week in news but the guys discuss a bit about the new Pokemon Gen 9 game and the new Triangle Game that was released.
- RPG Checkpoint: The boys talk about what they think with the newest battle on Lavos and how to save the past with the future.
Please support the show at patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! discord.gg/3WPBgur
Watch the show live on Twitch! We typically stream the main episodes at 9am EST on Sundays. Keep an eye out on Twitter and Discord for extra bonus recordings or time changes. It’s all at twitch.tv/rpgafteryears You can also find Scott on Twitch over at twitch.tv/the_scott_spot!
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
Check out our merch store at https://www.redbubble.com/people/RPGAfterYears/explore
We Can Make This Work Probably Network: This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste! ProbablyWork.com,Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Album art by Dizzy Designs: designsbydizzy.com