“You can’t use Ray. Our mortgage is in his name.” “I guess he’s right. What’s your name again, kid?” “No names, Ray. I do not want to get too attached to this kid. You know, just in case. Hehe, you want to remember what happened to the last guy.”
For an Ad Free version of this Promo Special, help support us on Patreon!
With the release of “GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE”, podcasters from across the globe are on a mission to celebrate 37 years of busting ghosts by revisiting the movies (and games) of this epic franchise! In today’s episode our group of podcasters discuss their memories from the 2009 video game, “Ghostbusters: The Video Game” (Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii) as well as it’s 2019 (Xbox One / PS4 / PC) Remastered Edition! (Also, Bill apparently played the old NES / Commodore 64 / Atari 2600 / ZX Spectrum version from 1984?)
Answer the Call:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/You can also join the discussion in our new Discord server.
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this episode. Be sure to check out the ones plugged in this episode at the links below:
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History *and* 2 Young 4 This Trek
- Sometimes Rob from Geek to Geek Media
- Zack Derby from Effin’ Cultured and The NeatCast!
- Trucking Andrew from The Questing Truck
- Justin Ache from Significant Otter Co
- Stephen White from Super Mega Crash Brothers Turbo and Cinema Salsa
- Douglas Gale from Game Game Pass
- Bill from the RPG After Years and Bill’s JRPG’s and Other Trappings Podcast
- Music by DeftStroke Sound!
(Episode edited by Kory Torjussen and Erik Slader)
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
Twitter | Facebook| Instagram: @probablyworkwww.probablywork.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support us on Patreon to unlock tons of great bonus content!