“Walk down the right back alley in Sin City, and you can find anything.” – Marv
Erik rides solo for a deep dive into the corrupt, blood soaked, streets of Basin City with a review of Frank Miller’s “Sin City” graphic novels, and how they compare / contrast to the Robert Rodriguez movie adaptation, and it’s sequel, “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For”…
Click here for Erik’s original reviews of the Sin City comics for visual references:
- Vol 1 – “The Hard Goodbye”
- Vol 2 – “A Dame to Kill For”
- Vol 3 – “The Big Fat Kill”
- Vol 4 – “That Yellow Bastard”
- Vol 5 – “Family Values”
- Vol 6 – “Booze, Broads, and Bullets”
- Vol 7 – “Hell and Back” (coming soon)
Check out our blog at ComicZombie.net for more!
(Episode edited by Erik Slader)
Follow us on Social Media:
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts – including: Epik Fails of History, 2 Young 4 This Trek, and Podcasters Assemble!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app