“I am Groot.”
With 12 days until Avengers: Endgame, podcasters from across the world assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 21 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe films that have come before. Guardians of the Galaxy takes us across the cosmos with a loveable band of A-holes.
Join the Initiative
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble-probably-revisiting-the-mcu/
Featured in This Episode
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this episode:
- Becky, Fraudcaster
- Troy, @TroytlePower on Twitter
- Jason from Drinkipedia
- Arjuna Gonzales, from Thoughts from the Level Editor, @SuperArjunaButt on Twitter
- Rob, Your Friendly Neighborhood Comic Geek, @Knowby on Twitter
- Bill, from the RPG Golden Years podcast
- Thumbnail by Victor Bazaine, @vicbazaine on Instagram
- (Edited by Troytle Power… probably)
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: @ProbablyWork
Support Podcasters Assemble (Probably) by donating to the tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/podcasters-assemble-probably