“I have famously huge turds.”
With 7 days until Avengers: Endgame, podcasters from across the world assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 21 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe films that have come before. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 gives us another look at a dysfunctional team, but instead of the catastrophe that is the end of Civil War, we learn that families stick together no matter what!
Join the Initiative
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble-probably-revisiting-the-mcu/
Featured in This Episode
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this episode:
- Em, from Verbal Diorama
- Matt The Pharaoh Wizard
- Rob, Your Friendly Neighborhood Comic Geek, @Knowby on Twitter
- Tyler Thornton from Too Young For This Hit
- Jason from Drinkipedia
- Troy, @TroytlePower on Twitter
- Becky, Fraudcaster
- Arjuna Gonzales, from Thoughts from the Level Editor, @SuperArjunaButt on Twitter
- Sparkz Witty, from the Fake Nerd Podcast
- (Edited by Troytle Power… probably)
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
Support Podcasters Assemble (Probably) by donating to the tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/podcasters-assemble-probably