“Mr. Stark? I don’t feel so good.”
With 3 days until Avengers: Endgame, podcasters from across the world assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 21 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe films that have come before. It’s intense, it’s dark, it’s funny, and then it’s so, so sad. Above all else, though, Avengers: Endgame is very, very good.
Join the Initiative
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble-probably-revisiting-the-mcu/
Featured in This Episode
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this episode:
- Arjuna Gonzales, from Thoughts from the Level Editor, @SuperArjunaButt on Twitter
- Rob, Your Friendly Neighborhood Comic Geek, @Knowby on Twitter
- Becky, Fraudcaster
- Jason from Drinkipedia
- Kate, from the Nerd of Paradise Podcast
- Mike, Mikeofalltradesyt on Twitch
- Troy, @TroytlePower on Twitter
- Paul Salt, from One Good Thing and Screen Mayhem
- Rob Lennon, from the Ta’Veren podcast and Diggin Deep Sports
- (Edited by Troytle Power… probably)
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
Support Podcasters Assemble (Probably) by donating to the tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/podcasters-assemble-probably