Our real Endgame episode will be out May 10th. Until then…
Holy smokes, y’all… it’s Avengers day! This show has been a massive undertaking, and we are thankful for the support we’ve received and proud of the content we’ve put out. Since we haven’t had time to watch and think about Avengers: Endgame yet, we wanted to put out this very special episode of the show. Be sure to listen through the end to hear a bit more from some of the folks who have contributed so far.
Our real Endgame episode will be out on 5/10/19, to give folks time to watch and digest this movie. As soon as you get a chance, record your thoughts about Endgame and get your submissions sent in!
The submission deadline for that episode will be 5/5/19, but it never hurts to send them early.
Join the Initiative
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble-probably-revisiting-the-mcu/
Featured in This Episode
Thank you so much to everyone who was able to contribute throughout the run of the show. Please do be sure to check out their work online, because they are all wonderful folks.
- Rob, Your Friendly Neighborhood Comic Geek, @Knowby on Twitter
- Arjuna Gonzales, from Thoughts from the Level Editor, @SuperArjunaButt on Twitter
- Jason from Drinkipedia
- Troy, @TroytlePower on Twitter
- Becky, Fraudcaster
- Taylor, Brian, and Jorge from the “Are We Friends” podcast
- Ben, Brandon, and Sparkz Witty, from the Fake Nerd Podcast
- Kate, from the Nerd of Paradise Podcast
- Em, from Verbal Diorama
- Matt The Pharaoh Wizard
- Steve Guntli, from the Ultra 64 Podcast
- Katie, from Tea Time with Katie & Chelsea
- MC, from The Best Animated Shows Ever… So Far, @AlsoKnownasMC on Twitter
- Joe and Ashley, from Geek To My Nerd on Youtube
- Bill, from the RPG Golden Years podcast
- Travis Bow from Real Comic Heroes
- Mike, Mikeofalltradesyt on Twitch
- Tyler Thornton from Too Young For This Hit
- Sterling, Swiftsupafly on Twitch
- Paul Salt and Paul Goodman, from One Good Thing
- Rob Lennon
- Thumbnails by Victor Bazaine, @vicbazaine on Instagram and Tyler Thornton
And a very special thank you to Daniel K, from the Daniel K’s Audio Only Let’s Plays Podcast Project, for being our very own Captain Marvel.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: @ProbablyWork
Support Podcasters Assemble (Probably) by donating to the tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/podcasters-assemble-probably