“Four young friends, rage burning inside them, make a stand for friendship and peace!”
For the the second episode in our “Speed Run” season, we’re playing the popular arcade beat-em up from the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive: 1992’s “Streets of Rage 2”!
- Zack from Podcasters Assemble!
- Brett from Skeleton House
- Ben from Dragoon Effect
- Douglas Gale from Game Game Pass
- Mike from Mike’s Unedited Let’s Plays
- Kaslo25 on Twitch
- Troytle Power
- Frost, Jay, and Elyse from the Discord
- and the return of Bill from The RPG Years!
(Edited by Erik Slader)
Music / OC Remix Tracks:
- “Go Back” by LazyGecko
- “Strike a Pose” by MkVaf
- “Malicious Intent” by SpiralSystem
- “Las Calles de la Rabia” by Pokérus Project
- “Go Straight” – Metal Remix by Vincent Moretto
- “Expander” – Techno Remix by Xendraven
Original Soundtrack by Motohiro Kawashima & Yuzo Koshiro
Next Time: S6E3 – “Kirby’s Dream Land” for GameBoy!
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/superswitchclub/
You can also join the discussion in our Discord server!
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste!