“Now this is podracing!”
With only 56 days until The Rise of Skywalker, podcasters from across the galaxy assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 8 films in the Star Wars Skywalker Saga.
Today we join our podcasters as they reminisce about Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace. You know the one where a young Darth Vader ironically escapes a life of slavery only to be set on a path to enslave the galaxy. Join us again next week when we continue explorer the positive moments of the Star Wars prequels.
Join the Jedi Order Young (Or Middle Aged) Padawan:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to our Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace episode. Be sure to check them out at the links below:
- Matt in Buffalo from the podcast Upper Pylon 2
- Troy from TroytlePower Presents: The Power Play-Throughs Podcast with TroytlePower
- Daniel K from the Daniel K’s Let’s Plays Podcast Project
- Ryan Winslade from the podcast Scripture Read Badly
- Arjuna Gonzales programer on the game Peace Island
- Z from The Fluent Nerd podcast
- Kate from the podcast Blabba the Hutt
- Gabe Thomas from the podcast Every Marvel Movie Ever
- Jason Carpenter from the podcast Dead Rabbit Radio
- Bill from the podcast RPG Golden Years
- Justin from the Totally Super podcast
Special Thanks To:
- Rob Lennon for the intro and outro voice work.
- Daniel K for the Ratts Tyerell painting he made for our thumbnail.
- Troy for editing the episode.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!