“I want to go home and rethink my life.”
With only 49 days until The Rise of Skywalker, podcasters from across the galaxy assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 8 films in the Star Wars Skywalker Saga.
Today we join our podcasters as they reminisce about Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones. Featuring all of the sand, deathsticks, and angst you’d expect but with a surprising amount of heart and general love.
Join the Galactic Army:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to our Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones episode. Be sure to check them out at the links below:
- Matt in Buffalo from the podcast Upper Pylon 2
- Troy from TroytlePower Presents: The Power Play-Throughs Podcast with TroytlePower
- Arjuna Gonzales programmer on the game Peace Island
- Kate from the podcast Blabba the Hutt
- Jason Carpenter from the podcast Dead Rabbit Radio
- Bill from the podcast RPG Golden Years
- Justin from the Trek Off podcast
- MC from The Best Animated Shows Ever… So Far podcast
- Matt Wood and Brian Keohan from the Star Wars Comics Daily podcast
- Tyler Thornton from the podcast Too Young For This Hit
Special Thanks To:
- Rob Lennon for the intro and outro voice work.
- Troy for the Dexter Jettster drawing he made for our thumbnail.
- Tyler for editing the episode.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!