“You have done that yourself”
With only 42 days until The Rise of Skywalker, podcasters from across the galaxy assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 8 films in the Star Wars Skywalker Saga.
Today we join our podcasters as they reminisce about Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith. In this film we see our hero Anakin Skywalker fall to the dark side and become the villainous Darth Vader. Also Obi-Wan rides a lizard and fights a cool four armed robot guy with organs. Why does he have organs? Don’t know.
Join the Resistance:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/
You can also join the discussion in our new Discord server. Sure to be lots of toilet humor this episode.
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to our Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith. Be sure to check them out at the links below:
- Matt in Buffalo from the podcast Upper Pylon 2
- Troy from TroytlePower Presents: The Power Play-Throughs Podcast with TroytlePower
- Arjuna Gonzales programmer on the game Peace Island
- Kate from the podcast Blabba the Hutt
- Bill from the podcast RPG Golden Years
- Tyler Thornton from the podcast Too Young For This Hit
- Daniel K from the Daniel K’s Let’s Plays Podcast Project
- Gabe Thomas from the podcast Every Marvel Movie Ever
- Erik Slader the Epik Fails of History podcast
Special Thanks To:
- Rob Lennon for the intro and outro voice work.
- Arjuna Gonzales for the Revenge of the Sith Toilet pixel art he made for our thumbnail.
- Troy for editing the episode.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!