“I find your lack of faith disturbing”
With only 35 days until The Rise of Skywalker, podcasters from across the galaxy assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 8 films in the Star Wars Skywalker Saga.
Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, confusingly the first film released in the series does not have a nose job seen. So what film does our cast talk about this episode? Is it Star Wars, Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope – Remastered (1997), or Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope – Disney+ Maclunkey edition? All of the above.
Join the Rebellion:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/
You can also join the discussion in our new Discord server. Sure to be lots of toilet humor this episode.
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to our Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope. Be sure to check them out at the links below:
- Matt in Buffalo from the podcast Upper Pylon 2
- Troy from TroytlePower Presents: The Power Play-Throughs Podcast with TroytlePower
- Arjuna Gonzales programmer on the game Peace Island
- Kate from the podcast Blabba the Hutt
- Gabe Thomas from the podcast Every Marvel Movie Ever
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History podcast
- Professor Beej from the Geek to Geek Media Network
- Chris Carroll from the Comic Zombie podcast
Special Thanks To:
- Rob Lennon for the intro and outro voice work.
- Bill for the Jawa drawing he made for our thumbnail.
- Tyler Thornton for editing the episode.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
Twitter | Facebook| Instagram: @ProbablyWork
And support us on Patreon to unlock tons of great bonus content!
Pingback: PODCASTERS ASSEMBLE!!! – Epik Fails of History!