“Go Star Wars!”
With only 0 days until The Rise of Skywalker, podcasters from across the galaxy rejoice, for they have completed their task of remembering all of the good moments of the Skywalker Saga.
In today’s episode our podcasters tell you what they think will happen in episode IX or at least what they hope to see or not see in the film.
Join the Resistance or whatever they’re calling it these days:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/
You can also join the discussion in our new Discord server. Sure to be lots of toilet humor this episode.
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to our Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi. Be sure to check them out at the links below:
- Arjuna Gonzales programmer on the game Peace Island
- Kate from the podcast Blabba the Hutt
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History podcast
- Chris Carroll from the Comic Zombie podcast
- Paul Salt from Screen Mayhem
Special Thanks To:
- Rob Lennon for the intro and outro voice work.
- Tyler Thornton for editing and taking a picture of his cat, then putting some words on it.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!