“No, I am your father”
With only 28 days until The Rise of Skywalker, podcasters from across the galaxy assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 8 films in the Star Wars Skywalker Saga.
Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back, you know the one with the incest?!?! You know what’s weird? Out of all of the changes George Lucas has been via special editions and what not that kiss is still in the movie. You think that’s what he’s into or that’s where he just draws the line at too much change? Anyways people say this is the best Star Wars. Let’s see what our panel thinks.
Join the Rebellion:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/
You can also join the discussion in our new Discord server. Sure to be lots of toilet humor this episode.
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to our Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back. Be sure to check them out at the links below:
- Matt in Buffalo from the podcast Upper Pylon 2
- Troy from TroytlePower Presents: The Power Play-Throughs Podcast with TroytlePower
- Arjuna Gonzales programmer on the game Peace Island
- Kate from the podcast Blabba the Hutt
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History podcast
- Chris Carroll from the Comic Zombie podcast
- Paul Salt from Screen Mayhem
- Iraj Dowlatshahi from The Sith List podcast
Special Thanks To:
- Rob Lennon for the intro and outro voice work.
- Tyler Thornton for eupside thumbnail.
- TroytlePower for editing.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
Twitter | Facebook| Instagram: @ProbablyWork www.probablywork.comEmail: ProbablyWorkPod@gmail.com
And support us on Patreon to unlock tons of great bonus content!
Pingback: PODCASTERS ASSEMBLE!!! – Epik Fails of History!
Pingback: E14.5 - Updates and Announcements! - Epik Fails of History