“This isn’t going to go the way you think”
With only 7 days until The Rise of Skywalker, podcasters from across the galaxy assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 8 films in the Star Wars Skywalker Saga.
Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi is controversial, because Rian Johnson boldly decided to tell a story that subverts expectations. All of our submission except for one were generally positive. Our only negative submitter did not include an intro and therefore was not included in the episode. Despite being a HYPE podcast we totally welcome criticism, but oh well.
Join the Resistance or whatever they’re calling it these days:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/
You can also join the discussion in our new Discord server. Sure to be lots of toilet humor this episode.
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to our Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi. Be sure to check them out at the links below:
- Matt in Buffalo from the podcast Upper Pylon 2
- Arjuna Gonzales programmer on the game Peace Island
- Kate from the podcast Blabba the Hutt
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History podcast
- Chris Carroll from the Comic Zombie podcast
- Paul Salt from Screen Mayhem
- Kev Koeser from the Talking Who to You podcast
Special Thanks To:
- Rob Lennon for the intro and outro voice work.
- Tyler Thornton for editing.
- Kate for the beautiful thumbnail.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!