“I’ve always tried to teach you two things: First, never let them see you bleed.” “And the second?” “Always have an escape plan…”
With only 48 days until the release of Bond 25, “No Time To Die”, podcasters from across the globe are on a mission to celebrate Bond’s 67 year history by revisiting all 24 films in the series.
In today’s episode our group of podcasters discuss their favorite memories of the nineteenth (official) film in the James Bond series, “The World is NOT Enough”!
003 Needs Your Help:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/
You can also join the discussion in our new Discord server.
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this episode. Be sure to check out the ones plugged in this episode at the links below:
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History podcast and Too Young For This Trek
- TroytlePower from Troytle Power Presents: the Power Play-Throughs Podcast
- Justin and Meghan Ache from Significant Otter Co
- Michael Williams from Sarah and Michael Save Christmas!
- Ben Thompson from BadassOfTheWeek.com
- Kory Torjussen, @ktorjussenphotography on Instagram
(Episode edited by TroytlePower)
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
ProbablyWork.com, it’s the place for those with questionable taste!