Welcome to Episode 023 of The RPG After Years! This week, we discuss The future of gaming. Will VR be the thing or will the PS5 be any good?
- The RPG After Years will be participating in #JRPGJuly! Enter on Twitter with the hashtag #JRPGJulyYears and we will track it. Hopefully we’ll all finish lots of JRPGs in July!
- What have the boys been playing?
- The Patreon is still going strong. You can get early access to episodes, ad-free episodes, lots of bonus episodes, live recording access, and access to the video version of the show; amongst many other benefits! patreon.com/rpgafteryear
- RPG news and releases: We go over all the recent and upcoming RPG releases!
- The main discussion! Scott, Jay, and Rich discuss the PS5, what games could achieve, and if VR is just a fad.
- New Introducing the RPG Club!!! Listen to find out what it is, and how you can get involved!
Please support the show at patreon.com/rpgafteryears
Join us on our Discord server! discord.gg/3WPBgur
Send a Carrier Pigeon or Whatever:
We Can Make This Work Probably Network: This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste! ProbablyWork.com,Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Album art is by Mrs. Dizzy. Find her on Instagram here.
Don’t forget: $2 and above patrons get access to an exclusive podcast RSS feed that allows the ad-free version of the show and all other bonus content to be delivered straight to your favorite podcast app!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app