Episode 31.5 – Erik and Justin are back for a “quick” review of Christopher Nolan’s “Oppenheimer” (2023), starring Cillian Murphy – aka ‘Existential Dread: The Movie’! How accurate is it? Did Nolan actually drop a nuke? Does Robert Downey Jr. deserve an Oscar? Who played Einstein? Does it stack up against Margot Robbie’s “Barbie”? Is that Gary Oldman?! Find out now!
Also on this Episode:
- “LK-99”?! – A quick breaking news alert about what may end up being the revolutionary discovery of a “room temperature super-conductor” in South Korea!
- Initial thoughts on the trailer for Ridley Scott’s “Napoleon” (2023) starring Joaquin Phoenix
- Discussion of the ongoing Writers Strike and AI
- A breakdown of The Bracket of Fails – Round 3!
The Bracket of Fails – Round 3: “The Hateful Eight”:
- Gavrilo Princip vs Caligula
- Stede Bonnet (the Gentleman Pirate) vs Francisco Pizarro (Spanish Conquistador)
- Stalin vs President Andrew Johnson
- Columbus vs President Andrew Jackson
Follow / Message Me on Social Media:
Twitter: @ErikSlader @EpikFailsdotcom
Instagram: @ErikSlader @EpikFailsOfHistory
You can also support me here: BuyMeACoffee.com/EpikFails!
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! And follow the discussion in our Discord server!