“On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil!” – Vigo the Carpathian
With only 28 days until the release of “GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE”, podcasters from across the globe are on a mission to celebrate 37 years of busting ghosts by revisiting the movies (and games) of this epic franchise! In today’s episode our group of podcasters discuss their memories from 1989’s “Ghostbusters II”!
Answer the Call:
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this episode. Be sure to check out the ones plugged in this episode at the links below:
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History, Comic Zombie, *and* 2 Young 4 This Trek
- Kory Torjussen from The World is My Burrito
- Sometimes Rob from Geek to Geek Media
- Zack Derby from Effin’ Cultured and The NeatCast!
- Mike Belfance from The NeatCast
- Trucking Andrew from The Questing Truck
- Justin Ache from Significant Otter Co
- Stephen White from Super Mega Crash Brothers Turbo and Cinema Salsa
- Bill from the RPG After Years and Bill’s JRPG’s and Other Trappings Podcast
- Music by DeftStroke Sound!
(Episode edited by Zack Derby)
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app