“Please, Link. Unite the Triforce and save the Princess. And bring back peace to Hyrule.”
Welcome to the start in a new series where I (Bill) get a group of podcasters to join me in madness! This is Zelda II… Podcasters Assemble style! (Not heard of Podcasters Assemble? Check out the podcast here!) Before we begin our quest, we’re taking a look at the original instruction manual for “Zelda II: The Adventure of Link” (NES, 1987)! Arguably one of the hardest and most divisive games in the entire Legend of Zelda franchise!
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this episode. Be sure to check out the ones plugged in this episode at the links below:
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History podcast and Too Young For This Trek
- Troytle Power from Troytle Power Presents: the Power Play-Throughs Podcast
- Lokathor From Lokathor’s Audio Only Let’s Plays
- Brett from Skeleton House
- Kai Lee Cain from Into the Verse with Kai Lee Cain
Thanks for listening and please watch out for traps… and invisible enemies.
Note: Audio for finishing the first palace is due by Jan 24th and the episode will be out later that week. If you would like to contribute to future episodes please submit your audio via this handy LINK below!
Hyrule Needs You:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/superswitchclub/
You can also join the discussion in our Discord server!
(Episode edited by Bill)
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app