Link set out on his most adventuresome quest yet… (copyright 1987, Nintendo)
The game (officially) begins! Our group of podcasters venture out on their quest to save Hyrule in “Zelda II: The Adventure of Link” (on the NES and Nintendo Switch virtual console)! In this episode, we travel from Princess Zelda to the town of Rauru, across Parapa Desert, to the First Palace, where we encounter the dreaded ‘Darknuts’, and we’re all reminded of just how tough this game is right out the gate…
Featured on this episode:
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History podcast and Too Young For This Trek
- Troytle Power from Troytle Power Presents: the Power Play-Throughs Podcast
- Lokathor from Lokathor’s Audio Only Let’s Plays
- Brett from Skeleton House
- Kai Lee Cain from Into the Verse with Kai Lee Cain
- Scott from RPG The After Years
- Robo-Gonzalez From the Future?
(Episode edited by Bill)
Hyrule Needs You:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/superswitchclub/
You can also join the discussion in our Discord server!
And check out the show that started it all with Podcasters Assemble!
OC Remix Music Featured: “Battle of the Hylian Hero” by Random Hero, “Hipccordian” by AmIEvil, “Hyrule’s Deadly Palaces!” by Audio Mocha, and “Temple Trance” by bLiNd. All tracks inspired by the original soundtrack composed by Akito Nakatsuka.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app