“I am Error.”
*Originally posted on “Bill’s JRPG Adventures and Other Trappings”!*
Our group of podcasters continue their quest to save Hyrule in “Zelda II: The Adventure of Link” (on the NES and Nintendo Switch virtual console)! After successfully conquering Parapa Palace, we head west through a dark cavern to Ruto Town. We meet a guy called “Error”…? and figure out how to jump real good while fighting some boomerang-throwing kangaroos, before aimlessly trudging through Midoro Swamp in search of a homeless dude named “Bagu”. After wandering around Hyrule, completely lost, we eventually figure out where the Second Palace is and immediately regret it…
Featured on this episode:
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History podcast and Too Young For This Trek
- Troytle Power from Troytle Power Presents: the Power Play-Throughs Podcast
- Lokathor (and his brother William) from Lokathor’s Audio Only Let’s Plays
- Brett from Skeleton House
- Kai Lee Cain from Into the Verse with Kai Lee Cain
- Scott from RPG The After Years
- And introducing Jay from the Discord!
(Episode edited by Bill)
Audio for finishing the Death Mountain is due by Feb 28th and the episode will be out later that week… probably. If you would like to contribute to future episodes please submit your audio via the handy LINK below!
Hyrule Needs You:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/superswitchclub/
You can also join the discussion in our Discord server!
And check out the show that started it all with Podcasters Assemble!
OC Remix Music Featured: “Battle of the Hylian Hero” by Random Hero, “Hipccordian” by AmIEvil, “Hyrule’s Deadly Palaces!” by Audio Mocha, and “Temple Trance” by bLiNd. All tracks inspired by the original soundtrack composed by Akito Nakatsuka.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste!
Twitter | Facebook| Instagram: @probablyworkwww.probablywork.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app