“Eyes of Ganon are everywhere! Be careful…”
*Originally posted on “Bill’s JRPG Adventures and Other Trappings”!*
Our group of podcasters continue their quest to save Hyrule in “Zelda II: The Adventure of Link” (on the NES and Nintendo Switch virtual console)! On today’s episode, after obtaining the Nintendo Power Glove (it’s sooo bad) and after finding Bagu squatting in the middle of the swamp for some reason, the Saria Town bridge keeper eventually let’s us pass, and we make our way through the treacherous caverns of Death Mountain!!!
Featured on this episode:
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History podcast and Too Young For This Trek
- Troytle Power from Troytle Power Presents: the Power Play-Throughs Podcast
- Lokathor (and his brother William) from Lokathor’s Audio Only Let’s Plays
- Brett from Skeleton House
- Kai Lee Cain from Into the Verse with Kai Lee Cain
- Scott from RPG The After Years
- And Jay from the Discord! 🙂
(Episode edited by Bill and Erik)
Audio for finishing Palace 3 is due now and the episode will be out in a week… probably. If you would like to contribute to future episodes please submit your audio via the handy LINK below!
Hyrule Needs You:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/superswitchclub/
You can also join the discussion in our Discord server!
And check out the show that started it all with Podcasters Assemble!
OC Remix Music Featured: “Battle of the Hylian Hero” by Random Hero, “Hipccordian” by AmIEvil, “Hyrule’s Deadly Palaces!” by Audio Mocha, and “Temple Trance” by bLiNd. All tracks inspired by the original soundtrack composed by Akito Nakatsuka.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste!
Twitter | Facebook| Instagram: @probablyworkwww.probablywork.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app