“ I am a Jedi, like my father before me ”
With only 21 days until The Rise of Skywalker, podcasters from across the galaxy assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 8 films in the Star Wars Skywalker Saga. Also Troy had a baby.
Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi , aka Dawn of the Ewok. There’s a new Death Star in town and Luke and the gang must reunite to take that thing down. Only problem is Luke spent too much time kissing his sister to complete his training. I’m very tired and writing this at 3 am. Just listen to the episode please. Check out the links below if you enjoy it. #LetTheEwoksSing #EwokaWakaFlame
Join the Ewok Force:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/
You can also join the discussion in our new Discord server. Sure to be lots of toilet humor this episode.
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to our Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi . Be sure to check them out at the links below:
- Matt in Buffalo from the podcast Upper Pylon 2
- Troy from TroytlePower Presents: The Power Play-Throughs Podcast with TroytlePower
- Arjuna Gonzales programmer on the game Peace Island
- Kate from the podcast Blabba the Hutt
- Erik Slader from the Epik Fails of History podcast
- Chris Carroll from the Comic Zombie podcast
- Paul Salt from Screen Mayhem
- Tyler Thornton from The Coordinate: An Attack on Titan Podcast
Special Thanks To:
- Rob Lennon for the intro and outro voice work.
- Tyler Thornton for editing.
- TroytlePower for the thumbnail.
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!