“In the beginning, there was man. And for a time, it was good. But humanity’s so-called civil societies soon fell victim to vanity and corruption. Then man made the machine in his own likeness. Thus did man become the architect of his own demise…”
With the release of the latest Matrix film, “The Matrix: Resurrections”, podcasters from across the globe are on a mission to celebrate 22 years of this epic franchise! In today’s episode, our group of podcasters assemble to revisit the 2003 anime anthology / prequel, “THE ANIMATRIX”!
Follow the White Rabbit:
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this episode. Be sure to check out the ones plugged in this episode at the links below:
- Erik Slader from Epik Fails of History, Comic Zombie, and 2 Young 4 This Trek
- Kory Torjussen from The World is My Burrito
- Troy from Troytle Power Presents the Power Playthroughs Podcast
- Zack Derby from Effin’ Cultured and The NeatCast!
- Douglas Gale from Game Game Pass
- Music by DeftStroke Sound!
(Episode edited by Erik Slader *and* Kory Torjussen, logo designed by Justin Ache, outro by Dave Steele)
Click here to read Erik’s “The Matrix: Resurrections” Theories and Predictions!
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app