“Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.” – The Architect
With the release of the latest Matrix film, “The Matrix: Resurrections”, podcasters from across the globe are on a mission to celebrate 22 years of this epic franchise! In today’s episode, our group of podcasters assemble to revisit the (somewhat notorious) Matrix sequels from 2003, “THE MATRIX: RELOADED” *and* “THE MATRIX: REVOLUTIONS”!
Follow the White Rabbit:
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to: https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble/You can also join the discussion in our new Discord server.
Featured in This Episode:
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this episode. Be sure to check out the ones plugged in this episode at the links below:
- Erik Slader from Epik Fails of History, Comic Zombie, and 2 Young 4 This Trek
- Kory Torjussen from The World is My Burrito
- Bill from the RPG After Years and Bill’s JRPG’s and Other Trappings Podcast
- Zack Derby from Effin’ Cultured and The NeatCast!
- Douglas Gale *and* Ryan Casey from Game Game Pass
- Music by DeftStroke Sound!
(Episode edited by Erik Slader *and* Zack Derby, logo designed by Justin Ache, outro by Dave Steele)
Click here to read Erik’s “The Matrix: Resurrections” Theories and Predictions!
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste!
Twitter | Facebook| Instagram: @probablywork www.probablywork.com
Help us keep this show going by supporting us on Patreon and unlock early access / exclusive / ad free / bonus content! (Patreon.com/PodcastersAssemble)
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app