In this episode, Pete and Arjuna and surprise guest Pete’s Mom visit the wildly underrated city of Sherbrooke, Quebec. Pete and Arjuna participate in Game Jam Sherbrooke, their first in-person game jam ever and Pete’s first trip abroad in nine years! This episode has it all: Recent Tunisian history, swearing there’s no wacky tabacky in the car, game jams, light saber ASMR, and advice on where to get breakfast in one of the coolest cities in the coolest province in Canada. #Sherbylove
- Thoughts From The Intermediate Plateau (the blog post that goes with this podcast)
- New England Writer Guilty of Drug Smuggling Charges
- Coco Frutti
- Repairing Mantis
- Light Sabers and other LARP gear at Calimacil Probotik
- What happens when a Buffett buys your town?
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thoughtscast/support