“You wouldn’t like me when I’m hungry”
With 20 days until Avengers: Endgame, podcasters from across the world assemble for the ambitious task of reliving the thrills of all 21 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe films that have come before. Today, the team looks back at the least interconnected movie in the MCU, The Incredible Hulk.
Join the Initiative
If you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode head over to https://probablywork.com/podcasters-assemble-probably-revisiting-the-mcu/
Featured in This Episode
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this episode:
- Rob, Your Friendly Neighborhood Comic Geek, @Knowby on Twitter
- Travis Bow, from the Watchmen Minute
- Troy, @TroytlePower on Twitter
- Becky, Fraudcaster
- Arjuna Gonzales, from Thoughts from the Level Editor, @SuperArjunaButt on Twitter
- Katie, from Tea Time with Katie & Chelsea
- Thumbnail by Victor Bazaine, @vicbazaine on Instagram
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network. Follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts!
The place for those with questionable taste!
Support Podcasters Assemble (Probably) by donating to the tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/podcasters-assemble-probably