Réflexions d’après l’élection
Pete, Arjuna, and RoboGonzales reflect on Pete’s unsuccessful campaign for the Maine House of Representatives, and Pete’s future plans given the Giant Fascism Countdown Timer(tm) hovering over Washington DC. Stay tuned for Part 2, where Pete will finish up with his advice for future candidates, answer your other questions, and probably spend a lot of time talking about the history and politics of a country he isn’t a citizen of…yet. Yes, Arjuna knows it’s not poutine without cheese curds, but he didn’t have any at the time.
Shout out to Bill for his cameo!
- Record scratch sound effect: https://freesound.org/people/nixphoeni/sounds/16467/
- Intro music is La Baguette by Alexander Nakarada, downloaded from https://freepd.com/world.php.
- Paying for Prescription Drugs Around the World: Why Is the U.S. an Outlier?
- Yanis Varoufakis on DIE LINKE and Leftism in Europe
- TrueAnon Episode 123: The Stupid France of Mr. Macron
- innerFrench Intermediate French Podcast
- It’s Not Just in Your Head podcast, Episode 9: Mental Health in Rural America
- Your Angry Reactions to the Narcissist
- Local Candidates Online Forum Franklin County, ME 10/12/2020
This podcast is a production of the We Can Make This Work (Probably) Network follow us below to keep up with this show and discover our many other podcasts! The place for those with questionable taste!